Better Sound. Better Life.
Sound Solutions Austria ist seit Jahren Mark- und Technologieführer bei mobilen Akustiklösungen.
Mit Ihrem Einsatz bei uns entwickeln Sie Produkte, die das Leben bereichern und Verständigung ermöglichen. Bei uns gestalten Sie die Kommunikation der Zukunft.
Senior Mechanical Engineer (f/m)
fulltime, Vienna, Austria
„Better Sound Better Life”
Sound Solutions International (SSI) is one of the leading acoustic technology companies. With „Customer First, Integrity, Passion and Innovation“ as our core values, we are committed to providing best products and services to our customers around the world. SSI has production facilities in China, R&D Center in Austria, offices in the United States, Hong Kong, Korea and Taiwan.
In Vienna we focus on the research and development of speakers and receivers for mobile phones. For more information please visit www.sound-solutions-austria.com.
As Senior Mechanical Engineer you work in cross-functional, global project teams developing new technologies, product architectures and products.
- Development of products together with global project teams and external partners, while being responsible for
- Creating drawings (3D and 2D) and specifications
- Doing feasibility analyses / dfm
- Defining materials
- Support failure analysis
- Run supportive FE simulations
- On-site support at the production sites in China
- Collaboration with customers, suppliers and external research facilities
- Global collaboration with all our global locations
- At least 5 years of practical experience in product development and / or production
- Experience in the field of plastic (injection moulding) and metal processing (bent parts)
- Academic training (Master / Dipl-Ing.) and/or relevant professional experience
- Proactive approach and excellent communications skills
- Traveling ~ 20%
- High intercultural and social competence
- Team spirit, flexibility, creativity
- Experience with 3D CAD tools (Creo) and PDMS (Windchill)
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
For this position we are offering an annual gross salary starting at EUR 47.200,–. Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please send your application (CV & cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org