Better Sound. Better Life.
Sound Solutions Austria ist seit Jahren Mark- und Technologieführer bei mobilen Akustiklösungen.
Mit Ihrem Einsatz bei uns entwickeln Sie Produkte, die das Leben bereichern und Verständigung ermöglichen. Bei uns gestalten Sie die Kommunikation der Zukunft.
Acoustic Measurement Engineer (f/m)
“Better Sound Better Life”
Sound Solutions International (SSI) is one of the leading acoustic technology companies. With “Customer First, Integrity, Passion and Innovation” as our core values, we are committed to providing best products and services to our customers around the world. We are a global company with production facilities in China, R&D Centers in Austria and China and offices in the United States, Hong Kong, Korea and Taiwan.
In Vienna we focus on the research and development of electrodynamic loudspeakers. This includes all aspects of such a product, starting from the first basic product design and ending with testing and manufacturing concepts and processes. In addition, we also provide technology development to our overall organization, covering new product features, improved manufacturing processes, enhanced measurement systems and more.
As Acoustic Measurement Engineer you are responsible for measurement engineering tasks in our projects.
- Development of software modules for acoustic measurement- and analysis systems within R&D projects
- Selection, sourcing, installation, introduction and release of new measurement equipment (both soft- & hardware)
- System integration according project requirements
- Perform benchmark investigations of new equipment and tools
- Maintenance of measurement systems at SSI Vienna
- First level support for standardized laboratories at SSI Vienna and our locations in China and the USA
- A university or university of applied science degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or related fields (Acoustics/ Measurement/ Software Engineering focus preferred)
- Relevant work experience in the related areas
- Good understanding of acoustic measurement engineering procedures
- Hands-on mentality
- You are a team player and enjoy working in an innovative, international team
- Fluent English skills
- A dynamic, innovative and competent team with exciting projects
- An appreciative and trusting work climate
- Encourage personal responsibility and active participation
- A comprehensive range of company benefits and flexible working hours
- Cafeteria, company car park and good connection to public transport, corporate events
- Professional and personal development opportunities
For this position we are offering an annual gross salary range from 3.500,– to 4.500,– dependent on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please send your application (CV & cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contact person: Barbara Staribacher, +43 1 60870 4352